I’m the baby of the running family. The adventurer of the family, I’ve used running as a way to embrace new places.
What I’m all about:
- #1 Running Goal: Run a marathon in Europe (and maybe even an ultra down the line!)
- I’ve been running for: 12 years
- Current pace: 8:00-8:30
- My shoe: Puma Ventis II
- Post-run guilty pleasure: Starbucks in the winter, Chick-fil-A milkshake in the summer!
- Weird running ritual: I always visualize my run beforehand even if it’s just a training run or a few miles on the treadmill. I need to see myself running (and feeling awesome afterwards) to get the motivation to lace up my shoes.
- Best running advice I ever got: If you need to rest, then rest.
- Music that pumps me up: Mashups
- When I’m not running, I’m: Trying out a new vegetarian recipe in my crock pot.
Woodrow Wilson Bridge Half Marathon (13.1 miles): 1:34:09 (7:12 pace)
Falls Church Education Foundation Run for the Schools (3.1 miles): 21:56 (7:04 pace)
Howard County Police Pace 5K (3.1 miles): 20:56.47 (6:44 pace)
Sadie’s Race 5K (3.1 miles): 22:48 (7:21 pace)
Suntrust Rock’N'Roll USA Marathon (26.2 miles): 3:56:47 (9:02 pace)
Austin Livestrong Half-Marathon (13.1 miles): 1:42:19 (7:49 pace)
Perfect 10 (10 miles): 1:32:21 (9:14 pace)
Reston Runners Challenge Series (5 miles): 40:55 (8:11 pace)
GaREAT College Open Meet (5000 meters): 20:03.98